外文文献翻译:用混合溶剂萃取精馏分离乙腈-乙酸乙酯

用混合溶剂萃取精馏分离乙腈-乙酸乙酯 外文文献

Separation of acetonitrile-ethyl acetate by extractive

distillation with mixed solvent

Li Chunli1, Zong Lili2and Fang Jing

School of Chemical Engineering, Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin, 30013

E-mail:lichunli_hebut@http://www.mianfeiwendang.com, Tel: +86-022-60202246

Abstract

Computer-aided molecular design (CAMD) approach was bring in this work for

selectingextractivesolvents. The separation of acetonitrile-ethyl acetate Azeotropic system was carried out through a batchextractive distillation processes

withN,N-dimethylformamide(DMF),glycol(EG) and DMF-EG mixture assolvents separately. The effects of different operating conditions were studied, solvents, ratio of mixed solvent,solvent flow rate and reflux ratio were all included. It was found that the mixed solvent DMF-EG showed betterseparation effect than the single solvent. The best proportion of the mixed solvent was 3:7 ( the quality of DMF

and EG ); when the solvent flow rate and reflux ratio increased, the separation effect of mixed solventimproved; under the conditions that solvent flow rate was 20 mL/min, reflux ratio was 2, quality fraction ofethyl acetate in the top product could reach 99.62%.

Keywords

Separation; Batch extractive distillation; Mixed solvents; Acetonitrile; Ethyl acetate

1.Introduction

Acetonitrile and ethyl acetate are widely used in chemical and pharmaceutical industries as chemical rawmaterials and good organic solvent[1]. But the two form azeotrope, ethyl acetate hold 77% and the other 23% isacetonitrile(mass fraction), common distillation method can not make any effect. Therefore, some companieshave to treat them as waste, this not only cause seriously waste of resources and economy, but also pollute theenvironment. At present, Di Jiandong[2]of Tianjin university has realized the separation of acetonitrile-ethylacetate by heterogeneous batch azeotropic distillation, but the product received in this way have lower purity,but high energy consumption. According to the difference of solubility that acetonitrile and ethyl acetate in thewater, Ma Wenchan[3]adopts the method of liquid-liquid extractive which use water as extractive agent toseparate acetonitrile-ethyl acetate ,the product of ethyl acetate can achieve 98.5%,but acetonitrile mixed withabundant water,so recovery of acetonitrile is very difficult.According to our knowledge, no authors have studiedthe separation of acetonitrile - ethyl acetate by extractive distillation. In recent years, the application ofextractive distillation[4-6]for the separation of close-boiling mixture has been widely accepted and

commercialized over the conventional distillation which may also be feasible but with substantial columninvestment. However, due to the problem of selectivity and solubility are often inconsistent in single solvent,limit its application and development. Mixed solvents guarantee high selectivity,and improved solubility at thesame time through the combination of main solvent and vice solvent[7]. In recent years, mixed solvents areapplied more and more in extractive

Word文档免费下载Word文档免费下载:外文文献翻译:用混合溶剂萃取精馏分离乙腈-乙酸乙酯 (共8页,当前第1页)

你可能喜欢

  • 环境外文翻译
  • 外文文献翻译
  • 科技文献翻译
  • 医学文献翻译
  • 专利文献翻译
  • 土木工程文献翻译
  • 汽车文献翻译

外文文献翻译:用混合溶剂萃取精馏分离乙腈 乙酸乙酯相关文档

最新文档

返回顶部