船舶轮机实用英语口语 8

船轮机 实用 英语口语舶

How do you do,Mr. Wang. I'm Brown,a ship chandler. 你好,王先生,我是布朗,物料供应商。

Glad to meet you,Mr. Brown. Have a seat,please. 很高兴见到你,布朗先生,请坐。 Thanks. Your agent asked me to come and see you. 谢谢,你们的代理让我来见你。 Yes. We're going to order some stores and spare parts. 是的,我们想订些物料及备件。

Well,here is our price list. You'll find our prices fair and reasonable. 很好,这是我们的价目表,你会发现我们的价格公平合理。

I'm afraid I can't give you my order right now. 我恐怕不能马上给你订单。

That's all right. I'll be glad to come again tomorrow. 好的,我明天再来。

OK. See you tomorrow. 好吧,明天见。

Glad to see you,Mr. Brown. 很高兴见到你,布朗先生。

Me too,Mr. Wang. 我也是,王先生。

Let's talk about the orders. 我们谈一下订单吧。

All right. I'm ready for them. 是的,我正等着做这事呢。

We would like to get some spare parts for our diesel engine. 我们想订一些柴油机的备件。 What spare parts do you want? 你想要什么备件?

I've got a list. Here you are. 我这儿有份备件清单给你。

Let me have a look. 让我看看。

When can you deliver them? 你们什么时候能送来?

It depends on what you ordered. 这取决于你订什么东西。

A plunger with guide bush and sixty pcs of rubber rings. 一个带有导套的柱塞和60只橡皮圈。

Rubber rings,no problem. But the plunger is out of stock. However,I can make a special order for you. 橡皮圈没问题,但柱塞目前缺货,不过我可为你专门订货。

Can I get them within three days? 3天内能交货吗?

I'm afraid not. The time is too short. 恐怕不行,太急了。

Well,Singapore is our next port of call. Could you airmail them there? 好吧,新加坡是我们下一停靠港,你可否把它们空运到那里?

We'll arrange for the delivery,if you need them. 如果你们需要,我们可以安排。

OK. Customs duties and transport charge will be on your account(will be charged up to you). 好的,关税及运费由你们支付。

How about other spare parts or stores? 还需要别的备件和物料吗?

Yes,we need water packing. 我们需要水封填料。

How much do you need?需要多少?

Two boxes. 2箱。

All right, you'll have it. 好的,我们供给你。

Besides that,we'd like to order some electrodes for steel and v-belts. 此外,我们订购一些用于焊接钢的焊条和三角皮带。

How many pieces do you want to order? 你们想订多少?

3 packs of 3 mm diameter electrodes and 4 pieces of v-belts. 3包直径3 mm的焊条及4条三角带。

Are you going to take spare rollers? 你们需要备用滚轮吗?

We don't need to this time. But thanks anyway. 这次我们不需要,但还是要谢谢你。 Anything else? 还有别的吗?

你可能喜欢

  • 英语专业词汇
  • 船舶驾驶员实用英语口语
  • 英语手册
  • 英语会话
  • 英语日常
  • 电子元器件图片
  • 轮机英语听力与会话
  • 船舶英语词汇

船舶轮机实用英语口语 8相关文档

最新文档

返回顶部