4. How are you doing? How are you this morning? How long have you been a cook? About 4 years since I graduate from the cooking school. Do you think the cooking is very interesting? Yes, this is the reason of my career. Do you like your job? Why? Yes, I love it.1st it’s my interest.2nd I feel happy when people tell
me they love my meals.
5. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes, we will get married this summer.
6. Did you go to school to learn cook? Yes, I did.
7. Can you remember your cooking training school’s telephone number and address? Of cause, it’s on Guangcong Rode in Zhongluotan town. Its telephone number is 12345678.
8. How many Chinese dishes did you learn? About 3 kinds of series. I can cook canton food
9. How long have you studied English? How do you study English? Go to school or study by
yourself? Since I go to college, I have learnt English. I practice with my English girl friend.
10. How long have you prepared for this interview? For about a month. I really appreciate you
give the chance for this interview. I do pay a lot of attention of this interview.
11. You are a cook. What do you like to cook? What do your friends like you cooked?
I think they enjoy my food. I am usually be the chief of party when I get friend together .I like to cook Canton food, because I think it’s the most popular food in the university. It shows up all around the world and people all around the love it.不好意思 我也不知道自己在说什么…..
12. What do you wish to gain from our company? Improve myself. Your hotel is famous in the
world and also has a lot of famous chiefs. I can learn a lot if I have chances to work with them.
13. What do you think is the most important thing for you to be happy? 自己想一个令你开心的
14. Why do you want to go to the Howard Johnson to work?
Based on the research I've done, this company is an industry leader. When I visited your Web site, I found some impressive information about future projects you have planned. I was also impressed with the founders' backgrounds and the current financial statements. This is the company I've been looking for, a place where my background, experience and skills can be put to use and make things happen.
15. Why did you quit? Why did you leave that job?
There is no opportunity to promote in my current job and I’m ready to face a new challenge
- 2012 Business English 写作 外企面试自我介绍 教案4页